Ocean Tower Room
Experience a beautiful oceanfront view right from your room! Relax on your own private balcony or lounge on either a single King bed or 2 Queen beds. All other amenities included.
Pets are not allowed in the Tower rooms.
Accessible Room Features
• This room type offers mobility accessible rooms
• This room type offers accessible rooms with roll in showers
• TTY devices are available
- Cable Channels
- 40″ LCD Television with Remote Control
- 100% Non-Smoking Guest Rooms
- Wake-up Call Service
- Housekeeping Service
- Air-Conditioned Room
- Free Local Newspaper on Weekdays for Gold Crown Members
- Wireless & Hard-wired High Speed Internet Access
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Refrigerator & Microwave
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Crib available at no additional cost
- Rollaway bed available at nominal cost
Trip Advisor Reviews
We stayed for two nights before heading to Universal. The breakfast was very good, and the staff was great. I had read the reviews on TripAdvisor and opted for an oceanview room, and LOVED it! It nice to have the balcony, too. We enjoyed seeing the cruise ships. Breakfast was very crowded, though, I think because of the people staying before/after cruising.